photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Little Things That Made Us Happy #8

I am happy today because I realized one thing. Or few things. That no matter how sad or down I feel, I always remember Allah. And instead of blaming Allah on why things aren't according to my plans, I evaluate my day and try to understand why Allah led me to another plot. We all feel sad occasionally. And things never ever ever go smooth. There's always that fall when you feel like caving in and cry. But learning is the best gift in life. And without failures, we don't learn. I love myself for that. We all should..:)

13 comments:

kaoskaos.net said...

senyum itu indah :D

Zahra N Damayanti said...

soooo trueeeee <3

Zahra N Damayanti said...

soooo trueeee <3

Putri Azka Gandasari said...

:')

hanny arianty gultom said...

big hugs!

love,
hunz

Adsense tips said...

smile is good dan gooditu membuat apapun jadi mudah

Anonymous said...

after reading your post, I feel more brightened up. currently I'm so sad and pretty messed up. thank you kak diana for writing such an inspirational post.

Meykke Santoso said...

absolutely agreeeeeee!!:D

Unknown said...

Tuhan slalu bersam hambanya dalam keadaan suka dan duka PASTI :)

denny said...

thanks sis

Adam said...

It is so true that we are allowed to plan and try our very best to make it happen but we should never forget that whatever it is, god has plan everything for us. So, just SMILE and be HAPPY.

Mitha Komala said...

God knows best :")

Letters To Juliet

PrettiestLady said...

God provides what we need not what we want. sm:)e

www.prettiestlady.blogspot.com

Blogging tips