This video below pretty much sums up our unforgettable experience in Paris...thank you very much to Fimela.com - the most awesome Indonesian online fashion & lifestyle magazine - and Sony Indonesia for making this happen...one of my many dreams just came true..:')
I still remember that feeling when I received the news about this Paris trip and I couldn't stop jumping and dancing and hugging S....who would have thought I could actually be invited to such a prestigious event like this...:)
This trip has taught me many lessons:
- Fashion is a celebration of ourselves, of women (and men) who appreciate aesthetics and art and life. Fashion IS life, and many people dedicate their whole lives contributing to this mega industry.
- Every country has its own pros and cons. And at the end of the day, I am proud to be an Indonesian.
- I really hope one day I can contribute to the international fashion scene professionally.
- Committing to time and being punctual indicates your commitment to almost everything else there is. I really appreciate the fact that all the fashion shows and events in Paris were on-time, not terribly late like the ones I usually attend in Jakarta. Starting an event on-time shows your respect to the people you invite. And vice versa.
- Meeting new people is always very refreshing. Never stop making new friends because friends are a blessing.
- Traveling always brings us new inspiration. The more we travel, the more we are open-minded about things. Never box yourself in one place and feel scared of new challenges. There's a huge world out there! :)