Unbranded dress & hats, Bloop blazer, Ciel top, Happy Socks socks, Payless shoes
- Penne pasta
- Olive oil
- Garlic & Onions, thinly sliced
- Black pepper
- Italian Herbs
- Cooking cream
- Full-cream milk
- Cook oil in frying-pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and onions and sauté until golden brown and tender.
- Add chilli & sausage and sauté until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add cooking cream and full-cream milk until sauce thickens slightly.
- Add cheese until it melts and blend together.
- Add and stir enough salt, black pepper, sugar, italian herbs. Remove from heat.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain pasta then transfer to large bowl.
- Pour sauce over pasta.