photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, November 10, 2011

New New New

Photobucket

Up now has a new feature called "My Profile"! :)

With this, your experience at Up just got even more exciting because now YOU get to have YOUR OWN profile page..yayness! :)

On this page, you can:
  • edit & view your contact details
  • upload your prettiest photo
  • choose your favorite UP shoes
  • get cute badges that represent your current UP Rank!

Photobucket

So much fun! Read here to know more about this..:)

In addition, Up is also participating in Fimela's "Read2Share" campaign... woohoo! For every pair of Pandora Fuchsia for Read2Share sold, 25% of the total sales will be donated to Yayasan Literasi Bangsa. We fully support reading & education! :)

Photobucket

18 comments:

rumi said...

kok pandora fuschia-nya udah sold out aja sih? padahal aku baru liat hari ini, tadi siang malah blom ada di katalog, hiks hiks.

Karina Dinda R. said...

Keren banget kak Di.. Aku suka ;) pasti aku coba..

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

rumi said...

eh ralat, ternyata blom sold out. tadi pertama liat kok ada tanda sold out-nya ya? hmmm.
I think I'm gonna buy it! :D

fettyasihta said...

Yaaayy!!! I love new feature! I've tried to edsit it! Cool! This is my most favorite webstore! :*
I love Fuschia Pandora too! Super lovely and more love it because 25% of its sales will be donated for Read2Share! That's really great kak! :)
I'm so proud of you! This is the real action that we can do, easily and happily!
Always love UP and you kak Di!!! :)
good nite! :*
xoxo

fettyasihta said...

Yaaayy!!! I love new feature! I've tried to edsit it! Cool! This is my most favorite webstore! :*
I love Fuschia Pandora too! Super lovely and more love it because 25% of its sales will be donated for Read2Share! That's really great kak! :)
I'm so proud of you! This is the real action that we can do, easily and happily!
Always love UP and you kak Di!!! :)
good nite! :*
xoxo

aNtH Blog said...

pandora fuschianya... udah terjual semua ya...

Baju24.com said...

it's ur lucky day! in this special date 11/11/11 we give u 11% off disc FOR ALL ITEM only for TODAY :) so grab ur own shopping bag NOWWW :)

www.baju24.com

Anonymous said...

mau donk pandoranya dibuat warna biru...

Sesilia Anastasia said...

I WILL BUY IT A S A P!!!
:)

glowingthedark.blogspot.com

sukague.com said...

blognya keren banget :)

Mustika Hayati said...

AAAAH, LUCU BANGET GAMBARNYA KAK >.<

Chester Wilson said...

Really so beautiful post, I found this is very informative blog.....


thanks to share,
www.leathericon.com

Margareta Vania said...

i love your blog! so fashionable! >.<
keep going and do the best for your blog!

excuse me for the link :
http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

mind to follow me too and i'll follow your blog people!

MelvaShop said...

Wah.. Keren & Bagus banget Ka..

MelvaShop.com - Fashion, Baju Wanita, Grosir Baju

Mitha Komala said...

i love the collar dress and shoes! fits perfectly on you kak <3

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

Lovely! I am gonna get it

m.a.s said...

hmm, nice..let's get connected, shall we..
www.indoface.com

sukainbola said...

nice your photos.

Blogging tips