Thingswelove top, DR for Bloop Endorse faux leather shorts, Rayban sunglasses, Go Jewelry necklace, unbranded tights, Payless socks, Fratelli Rossetti flat shoes
Diana's tips on how to stay happy:
- Do things, wear things and eat things that we like. Never let peer pressure get to us.
- Let loose and laugh. Why so serious?
- Have a purpose in life. What do we want to be? Staying focus on reaching a goal keeps us on track and SANE.
- When angry, express our anger in an elegant and intellectual manner.
- Share our emotions and feelings with people we are comfortable with. Never keep things only to ourselves.
- Play with little kids. Nothing beats an innocent face of a kid.
- Let go of things and move on. Stop rewinding issues and problems and talk about it over and over again.
- Have a hobby.
- Consider our boss as our partner or mentor. Never hate our boss or else we'll never find joy and peace in working.
- Attend classes, seminars, workshops. Never stop learning and studying.
- Be fair & objective when assessing something. Admit & apologize if we're wrong.
- Say "thank you" for any form of help we receive from other people.
- Try our best in the things we do, but leave the results to God.
- Do something because we believe in it, not because we want to prove something to someone.
- Pray regularly and ask for forgiveness.
- Have enough sleep.
- Dress up nicely so you feel good and confident.
Btw, remember about the earlier "What To Wear to Pond's Teens Concert" contest? Well now we're having a new round of contest, this time inviting you girls to submit pictures of "What I Wore to Pond's Teens Concert"...easy peasy! For those of you who came to PTC Medan, Surabaya or Jakarta, do submit your picture here. Best outfit gets a pair of Up shoes....yayyyyy! Good luck! :)