photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Smile & The World Smiles With You

Giiirrrrls let's join this competition hihihi...


I really really don't know how to smile naturally in pictures...it's funny how I often practice my smiling pose with S...it's a lifetime-work in progress! I just become nervous in front of cameras then somehow my lips become weird...:D

Anyway, I'd still love to try my luck in this Pepsodent White Now Starlet Search competition...winners get the chance to be on the cover of Cosmopolitan, Elle and Female magazine...ha!

Photobucket

And besides, I really like the product itself; Pepsodent White Now....the blue-colored paste is ultra cool! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck! :)

Raj said...

Ahh awesome!
You'd look great on a cover

Rebecca Clairine said...

Great :D

Xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

Irvina Lioni said...

nice info kak, mau ikutan tapi gigi aku berantakan huahaha =))

Anonymous said...

your smile isn't natural, unfortunately..

Anonymous said...

i really think to purchase the lola pink, but unfortunately i dont know how to measure the length of my feet accurately. :(

Hanifa said...

You're the cover of France Magazine ?! WOW !
Is the contain using french or english kak ?

Blogging tips