photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Photobucket

Btw, watch my Step by Step Valentine Make Up by MAC video here. You can see how sensitive my eyes are that I kept on blinking hahah..:D


My personal view on the result (which you can see here): romantic shades aren't the best colors for me. I prefer myself better in neutral, earth colors and a lil' bit of smokey-eyes...;p

10 comments:

Tara said...

Happy V-day too Diana , spread the love :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, you are better in neutral color, a bit eye liner and lip colored lipgloss.

M said...

i love the neutral effects. gorgeous!
happy love day :)

A said...

I love your style.Comel sekali kamu kak :).Hehe,new readers :D

yulianne said...

hihih, Diana, you look funny and a bit awkward at the end of the video.
try to relax girl.
i think u still look pretty though i agree u look

Indah Nainggolan said...

wow, your make-up so sweet and cute, love it!!happy Valentine's day, Kak Dee!Have a nice one!

http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

Aulia Rahmani Soendoro said...

beautiful & natural Diana, heart it.

The Juice

Siti Nurul Falah said...

happy love day too Ka Diana :D

Raj said...

So pretty
Happy Valentines Day!

Run With Fashion said...

cool video. :D

Blogging tips