photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Monday, January 17, 2011

Popeye Come Find Me

Somehow the combination of blue and red never fails to make me happy...it's nautical, it's sailor-like, it's chic! :)

Thingswelove dress, Fashion Valet necklace, Topshop tights, Khaloong rings, necklace from Bali, Up wedges

Btw, if you noticed, the last two jumpsuits I wore on my blog were both from Fashion Valet, an online shop which sells Malaysian designer brands under one roof...I love it! The 'feel' of Malaysian brands are very different compared to our local brands, which is good, because it adds variety to our fashion choices...:)

Aaaaaand...I'd also like to thank all of you who have been showing and sharing your love for Up...it means a loooooooot to me...it amazes me to see girls wearing Up in the malls, Up in magazines...thank you! :')

Photobucket

21 comments:

Yuyu Zulaikha said...

cute :)

Melai said...

congrats on the success of your business! love your shoes! you ship internationally right? And gosh, I love how bold you are with your outfit choices! :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Amelia Sari said...

aawawawaww....deeply in love with your deer ring! i should have some :D

najwa aminah abas said...

DAMN.. olive is soo gonna be jealous of once popeye saw u... =)

KZ said...

nice blog..^^
follow me back if u want to.. thx..^^

Irvina Lioni said...

i love ur ring and i must have it. thx for sharing, kak :D

Run With Fashion said...

loove your rings, and the glove ♥

eelectroCutee said...

I love red and blue too.. btw, you look great!! :D

rebbel crime '97 said...

haahahaha......!!!
follow me at terinjack.blogspot.com

uchie suci utami apsari said...

you look great
i love your UP too:)

http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

Victoria Mc Mahon said...

Blog dan artikelnya bagus, komentar juga ya di blog saya www.when-who-what.com

khaloong said...

haiiiii Di,we hope u like those cute rings :D
wow I love the glove!!


http://khaloong.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Kak Di, congrats yaaa! Semoga Up-nya makin sukses! :D .
O ya, yang tulisan "MY NAME IS DIANA RIKASARI" nya bagusan yang dulu kak. Yg sekarang tulisannya kaku. Hehe, cuma bilang aja, ga papa kan kak?

Carol said...

The accessories make this out for me, wonderful combination. Your outfit posts always make me smile.

Carol x
www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

baju couple said...

very cuteeee :)

Mens Fashion said...

Can i have your ring? i will give it to my girlfriend as a gift. nah it was just a joke. Your maybe one of an emo style fashion.

arikaka said...

Good luck for your business :D

winnie said...

wuuuiiiihhhh.......
i want love earth bag.....
boleeeehh??????????

Anonymous said...

itu yg di bagian dadanya bolong yaaa??
tah napa klu liat diana rikasari pake baju yg begitu, aku jadi sedikit kecewa .

Unknown said...

seriously in love with red this season....you're making me wanna dig out my red tights *lightbulb*

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

tanah abang said...

unik dan berkelas,..senang aja baca astikel2 fashion-nya yg menarik,...salam kenal

Blogging tips