photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Cooks

Had dinner with my former colleagues, and they surprised with me a gift...recipe books!! Awwwww they know me so well that I am so bad at cooking yet so badly wanting to learn hehehe....so happy! :)


Thank you so much, guys...that book on the left is like 10 centimeters thick! As thick as my heels...:D


I guess the first recipe I'd loooove to try would be of course my all time favorite dish...:)


Do wait for my own Julie & Julia project! :)

9 comments:

Shinta H. T. said...

aww.. cute dress.. anyway i love tom yum seafood. aku sempet kerja di restaurant and learn how to cook tom yum though.. delicious. one of the best in town. (narsis mode ON)

Rchliey said...

wow, cute dress
btw happy cooking diana

rchliey.blogspot.com

Catherine Au Jong said...

loecoe!

love.
Etinology

kebookyut said...

i know that book.. soooo thick and make me sick because i can't cook and hate to know that i have to do it sooner or later.
btw happy cooking kak, if u have any tips how to cook simply, plis tell me ;)

ratieh said...

woooww...it's a bible of cooking recipe! =O happy cooking Di..^^

Anonymous said...

please tell us if you can cook a good one . make a post . :D

jacobian said...

well cooking is always a nice things.it's one of the way of how we human survive.but anyway, nice hair. :-)

wanluqman said...

nice to see beatiful dishes of cooking session, enjoy with fam & friends.

vincute said...

i know the books just know .... i went to gramedia with my sist this afternoon ....

Blogging tips