photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Monday, June 28, 2010

Us.

I am frightened, by the fact that human connections are seamlessly beautiful. And that I will lose it one day, because I or the other no longer exist.

I am terrified, by the certainty that life is not unending. And it will take me away, with or without you.

Life doesn’t end when we die. Life ends when we decide to stop touching others, through our hands moreover our hearts. When I no longer exist in your heart, what is there to share? And when life takes me away, who will be there to care?

I love you, humans. Whether I know you, or whether we’re strangers. Let us smile and greet each other. We are stronger that way.

12 comments:

Farinda Cesarizka said...

touchful.. i almost cried..

;) said...

what a beautiful post diana :)

Zulfahmi said...

Smile, it's contagious...

Unknown said...

People left their work, their love.. We would remember ur work, ur love.. So don't be frightened :)

Dovy Lace said...

nice 1..^^

jacobian said...

human connections are tenuous and sometime made at great cost.

*just want to add anyway. :-)

DinnaPutriAprila said...

like it very much..

love you diana

ribka said...

smile! it's contagious :)

dinanyala said...

:)

Anonymous said...

:D
me likey this (Y)

indriani said...

How wise. How true. How beautiful. I read it over and over again.

Diana Rikasari said...

thank you, everyone...:)

Blogging tips