photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Something New by Lenny Agustin

Just wanted to share with you all that I was actually invited to the grand opening of Lennor last Friday. FYI, Lennor is a new clothing brand designed by the ever-inspiring Lenny Agustin, injecting ethnic style to modern pieces targeted to young adults! :)


I couldn't make it though on Friday as I had a sudden meeting at work...so sorry, peeps! Was really hoping to be able to see the very first collection myself and share it with you all here but yeah...too bad.

Anyway, congrats, LENNOR!! :)

3 comments:

Pink Pecan said...

My eyes often stickin' to Mbak Lenny's works. Luv her style too.

Linda R said...

I am a BIG fans of Lenny Agustin! XD

Easy-going and unique person too :D

Diana Rikasari said...

me tooooo!! :)

Blogging tips