Sunday, October 18, 2009

Studs and Love

Lovely day with Arin, Panji and Didiet, eating and shopping....;p

Dress - gift from Gricia, Leather Shop belt, Topshop socks, Dorothy Perkins bag, Shopping Queen boots

...and...I got myself a studded handbag from Zara! Yay yay yay!!! I'm sort of a one-bag girl as I tend to carry the same bag everyday, so I prefer getting handbags that are wearable for most occassions juuuuust like the one I got today...:)


Btw, received some jewelries from LuShae....


I totally adore this Love promise ring, also the earrings and necklace they sent...too bad it's hard to take good pics of the other two as I can't seem to eliminate the glare and reflections from the subjects...but believe me, they're gorgeous...:)

Lastly, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for your votes...can't believe it has gone up to 132 votes already...I wish you all plenty smiles, blue skies and fluffy clouds in return...good night!!! :)

31 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

Always looking beautiful :)

Marla Singer said...

wow the bag is way too cool! love the dress on you too! <3
drop me a visit sometimes =]

Daisy said...

Lovely boots! That ring is so sweet!

THE UNIQORN said...

love the bag!!


xoxo
silvia

MELATI said...

how much is the bag? feel like getting one.

distincUt vintage fashion boutique said...

ur a very nice and kind person ms. diana..

^___^

devishanty said...

loooove the bag!

WendyB said...

Love the over-the-knee socks with those boots.

aliaya said...

how much is the zara studded bag? i drop a question at the wrong post. sorry

Shirley Wijaya said...

nice outfit ;) cute bag :)

dewantari said...

uh cincinnya keren,mang bisa dikirim ke Indonesia ya mba :) uh pingin

Author in the making: said...

I love your outfit in the first piccy, you look great, plz comment on my blog xxx

Sabila Anata said...

you deserve the votes !
Oh yaaaa i sooo LOVE the bag !
Brilliant choice

vinna fransisca said...

i ♥ the ring!

Maria G. said...

Love your outfit!! you are very stylish!! have a nice day! kisses!

Tea For Two said...

The bag is splendid. It's wearable and 'every day' but it's also special and has a little touch of glamour. Nice choice.

Eva Silviana said...

Cool. Everything you wear!

Wina said...

hehe u seem to like the dress a lot di, if I rememberd correctly it appeared 3 times here :D

selly octavia said...

wow... cool bag... :)
are those ring, earring and necklace for free??
lucky you.. i wish i can be you....
:))

Maria Elizabeth Hoesin said...

you look so pretty in that dress :) and also loving your studded bag!

Diana Rikasari said...

oh yayy!! glad you liked my choice! thank youuuuu :)

wina: iyaaa...abis gampang dipake hehehehe ;p

Wina said...

yup and it looks great on u!
pls come up with more ways to wear the dress ya..would love to see it!

O.L.I.V.E said...

Wow, you are really a bis spender K'Di,hehehe.Just kidd ;D
Btw I really love that bag!!

Cuter than a button said...

i love every piece that you wore.

http://cuterthanabutton.wordpress.com/

Guitar Strings said...

you look so cool with those boots !

TifFany said...

love your dress! very sweet!

TifFany said...

love the dress!so sweet!

valonia irene said...

love your new bag!
good luck for your award kak :)

cellini.k said...

aw u always look so pretty and stylish!

Anonymous said...

Tas nya baguss:)
Berapa harganya?

Pearl Bhasin said...

Oh dear. I think I need to get that bag...!!!

Blogging tips