photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Studs and Love

Lovely day with Arin, Panji and Didiet, eating and shopping....;p

Dress - gift from Gricia, Leather Shop belt, Topshop socks, Dorothy Perkins bag, Shopping Queen boots

...and...I got myself a studded handbag from Zara! Yay yay yay!!! I'm sort of a one-bag girl as I tend to carry the same bag everyday, so I prefer getting handbags that are wearable for most occassions juuuuust like the one I got today...:)


Btw, received some jewelries from LuShae....


I totally adore this Love promise ring, also the earrings and necklace they sent...too bad it's hard to take good pics of the other two as I can't seem to eliminate the glare and reflections from the subjects...but believe me, they're gorgeous...:)

Lastly, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for your votes...can't believe it has gone up to 132 votes already...I wish you all plenty smiles, blue skies and fluffy clouds in return...good night!!! :)

31 comments:

Jessica Samantha said...

Always looking beautiful :)

Marla Singer said...

wow the bag is way too cool! love the dress on you too! <3
drop me a visit sometimes =]

Daisy said...

Lovely boots! That ring is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

love the bag!!


xoxo
silvia

MELATI said...

how much is the bag? feel like getting one.

Unknown said...

ur a very nice and kind person ms. diana..

^___^

devishanty said...

loooove the bag!

WendyB said...

Love the over-the-knee socks with those boots.

aliaya said...

how much is the zara studded bag? i drop a question at the wrong post. sorry

Shirley Wijaya said...

nice outfit ;) cute bag :)

dewantari said...

uh cincinnya keren,mang bisa dikirim ke Indonesia ya mba :) uh pingin

Bookworm Bitch said...

I love your outfit in the first piccy, you look great, plz comment on my blog xxx

Sabila Anata said...

you deserve the votes !
Oh yaaaa i sooo LOVE the bag !
Brilliant choice

vinna fransisca said...

i ♥ the ring!

Maria said...

Love your outfit!! you are very stylish!! have a nice day! kisses!

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

The bag is splendid. It's wearable and 'every day' but it's also special and has a little touch of glamour. Nice choice.

Unknown said...

Cool. Everything you wear!

Wina said...

hehe u seem to like the dress a lot di, if I rememberd correctly it appeared 3 times here :D

selly octavia said...

wow... cool bag... :)
are those ring, earring and necklace for free??
lucky you.. i wish i can be you....
:))

E. said...

you look so pretty in that dress :) and also loving your studded bag!

Diana Rikasari said...

oh yayy!! glad you liked my choice! thank youuuuu :)

wina: iyaaa...abis gampang dipake hehehehe ;p

Wina said...

yup and it looks great on u!
pls come up with more ways to wear the dress ya..would love to see it!

Unknown said...

Wow, you are really a bis spender K'Di,hehehe.Just kidd ;D
Btw I really love that bag!!

Cuter than a button said...

i love every piece that you wore.

http://cuterthanabutton.wordpress.com/

Green Freedom said...

you look so cool with those boots !

TifFany said...

love your dress! very sweet!

TifFany said...

love the dress!so sweet!

Valonia Irene said...

love your new bag!
good luck for your award kak :)

Anonymous said...

aw u always look so pretty and stylish!

Anonymous said...

Tas nya baguss:)
Berapa harganya?

Pearl Bhasin said...

Oh dear. I think I need to get that bag...!!!

Blogging tips