Thursday, July 31, 2008
Btw I've been very very sleepy lately, and today I couldn't stop yawning while working hehehe....it's been a tiring week..tiring, but boring...weird, huh?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
The rules are:
1) Put the logo on your blog. (done)
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you. (done)
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (hhm...just 3 please?)
4) Add links to those blogs on yours. (done)
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. (errr....;p)
Now i nominate:
1. Camille from Childhood Flames
2. Rumi from Fashion Toast
3. Lisa from Lisa Place
Thank you, Siewkwan for the tag...that's very nice of you, you know? :)
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Actually at 24, but that would mean this year, which, is impossible :D
2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Taking pictures and shopping…that simple…;p
3. If you have a close close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
Hhhmm…consider him/her as a friend, yes. Be close friends, no. I don’t like to hang out with people who bring problems to my life.
4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat ?
Nothing..I’m already in that situation…;p
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To marry ‘him’.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes, I’m a straightforward girl hahah….
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Stylish, smart, thoughtful.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Religious, family-man type, smart, witty, and (has the potential to be) successful.
12. What is your ambition?
As Siewkwan says it; to die without regrets.
13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
When a person doesn't like to apologize or thank people.
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
15. If you have a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Being unable to say ‘no’ to people even when my heart says so.
17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Sharjeel, Intan, and my 5 best girfriends.
18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
18. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
19. Do you think your style actually reflects your personality?
Hhmm..I think my style reflects my current mood :D
20. What does life mean to you?
I consider life as a learning process, so no mistakes should be regretted.
I do think this dress is not as sailor-ish as Stephanie's, but I'm satisfied enough :)
PS: Thank you very much for all the love and support you all readers have given me...I do still have that sad feeling inside given the fact that he/she is still leaving me horrible comments on my shoutbox....I guess it'll never stop so I probably should just accept the bitter fact....and you know what? It is sometimes better to attack our enemies by making them our friend...so dear Lonte, if you're reading this, I welcome you to leave any comments you like...and please, leave comments as irritating and vulgar as you wish...I'll just understand that you're so into sex topics, and that's okay...I wish you the best, and I hope you'll find your true love someday, as I think you must be very lonely right now...sigh...so sad...keep praying, Lonte!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Saturday, July 26, 2008
If you noticed, I haven't been posting much lately...it's true that I've been pretty busy...but the thing that BUGS me the most and makes me feel like getting away from my own blog, is that I feel so ANGRY, as I have been receiving NOT hate comments, but ILL-MANNERED STUPID UNEDUCATED comments from this SHITHEAD who keeps on threatening me with messages like "can i f*** sharjeel?" and the like that is really really really out of the limit...and yes, that mind-disturbed person does not only use words like F, but D, P, and V.
I...am...so...MAD RIGHT NOW!!
And it's so pathetic that this retard is an Indonesian....you IDIOT!!
I've been trying so hard to hold myself and just ignore those messages by deleting them...but I can't...if you're trying to drive me crazy, well congrats, you win, moron.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Ok the thing is, people are getting more and more conscious about getting fuel efficient / small / compact cars these days. The thing is, how much petrol the car consume most importantly does not depends on the car or the engine size BUT the way you drive the car.
Now, how can you prove that: Well I was watching Top Gear the other day, and they tested the Toyota Prius (most acclaimed fuel efficient car) agaist BMW M3. The cars were tested on a uniform track where Prius was forced to run at the maximum speed where as the M3 was only suppose to follow the Prius (meaning ofcourse M3 running at lower speed as compared to the Prius). At the end of the track, both the cars travelled the same distance and any guess which car was most fuel efficient? Well the Prius had a petrol consumption of around 17 km to the gallon and BMW M3 of 19 km to the gallon.
Basically what this means is that rather than changing the car to get more efficient fuel economy you should first consider changing the way you drive first. There's a totally different thingy about how drive fuel efficiently for that google it lol!
Oh yeah btw...for the smelly bunny chicken manchurian :
"I would neva leave you neva cuz foreva is foreva"
Monday, July 21, 2008
I guess everyone knows which brands these sandals are a copy of, no?
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Saturday, July 19, 2008
We watched The Dark Knight today, then met up with Tyaz and Jengay afterwards...I so miss my life back in KL....hhmm....tell me about it...
Btw, I'm sure you've all heard about LC not gonna be blogging any longer... seriously, I feel very sad about it, and I just can't imagine her out of the blogosphere...but then again, it's a wise choice she's made, and we all should respect her for that...Lauren, if you're reading this, you should be knowing by now that i truly heart your blog...gonna miss you for sure!! I wish you the best :)
Monday, July 14, 2008
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Other good news: my lil' sis is coming back to Jakarta next week...ahhh... can't wait to meet her....:)
Friday, July 11, 2008
Lucky me, my mother asked me to stop by at a chicken-grill shop after work. As I was waiting for my order to be done, I took a gander at the shops around and saw this crowded clothing store called Bloop. Yada yada, I landed my eye on such a cute adorable fruity purple jumpsuit for only $12...who can resist such a treasure? Ahh...pure happiness indeed...:D
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Thank you for the tag, Helvetica!! Sorry for posting this rather late...but anyways, here it goes...:)
1. Forever Young - Youth Group
2. Stars - Calendar Girl
3. Mew - She Came Home for Christmas
4. Copeland - Brightest (Acoustic)
5. The Great Fiction - Body Urge
6. Radiohead - Karma Police
7. David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Hehehehe....now I tag:
1. Woro from The Pradonos
3. Lalaliu from Art Geek and Fashion Freak
4. Evie from I Need More Drama
5. Eleh from Come Thrifting With Me
6. Chelle from The Stiletto and The Lantern
7. Sarah and Jo from Wotton Cool