photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend of Solace

Hi, everyone!! Thank you so much for the sweet comments, and it was truly an honor to be featured in Go Girl!...:) Below are some brief updates on my weekend heheheh....

- Saturday
Helped my brother prepare his pre-wedding photoshoot, then went for a quick trip to the mall to get my guy a gift....was too lazy to dress up, so I ended up wearing my brother's shirt hehehhe....


- Sunday
Had lunch with Dina at Taman Menteng....hhmmm....lovely....:)

6 comments:

Electric Atlantis said...

cute sunglasses xxxx
<3

Diana Rikasari said...

thank youuu :)

Anonymous said...

di, ti taman menteng ada tempat makan yah emgnya?hihi..baru tau..

Anna Pope said...

I love this look so much, looks so cute and comfy!

Anonymous said...

adorable in that preppy pink shirt!

Reina said...

those pictures are so pretty ! i also LOVE your sunglasses

Blogging tips