Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quote of The Day


jo said...

wohhh. i've never seen red like that but it's really nice on the legs and shoes!

chnch said...

i'll take note of that;) great outfit, btw:D

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

I agree with the quote, but I don't own anything red

Hailey @ said...

I made you Post of the Day! :-)
Hope you don't mind.

diary of big-little-girl said...

i love ur blog.
love ur design.
love ur style.
senangnya punya kaki seramping dan sepanjang itu..hehehehe
sirik aje yah gue..
salam kenal yah.. =))

Andie said...

i love the outfit! the color combo is gorgeous :)

Carol said...

I fully agree with this statement!! Can you please check out as I love your Blog and would be great to be linked to you?

Carol x

$ouLphate said...

hi there diana..
i've been reading your blog for a while now, and im ashame that this is my first comment to you.. but hée this is my first comment ever on anyones blogspot so it is a good thing.. normally im just a silent reader but that'll change from now on =) i really like your style it's so different and cool =) anyway i linked ya! xoxo

Blogging tips