photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You Are Treasured In My Heart

4th day:

5th day:

After not seeing each other for 6 months, Sharjeel and I decided to take leave from office and have some quality time together...at first the plan was for me to visit him in KL, but after having other considerations in mind, Sharjeel was the one who visited me in Jakarta....:)

Our 5 days couldn't be any better, as everything felt so perfect having him by my side...even though we only spent most of our time shopping and eating, such ordinary activities feel very different when we share it with the person we love the most........it feels...complete.

But life goes on, as we have to hit back to reality and start working again tomorrow...so there he went, gone back to KL after such lovely 5 days....I'll miss you very much, my love....till we meet again :')

9 comments:

SiMpLe gIrL MiZa said...

owh.. both of u r looking sweet together.. semoga kekal ya!

DaisyChain said...

You are so cute, I really love your style.

Anonymous said...

you are so cute together!!!! and WHERE did you get those letter rings, I usually try not to copy (just get 'inspired' lol) but these are a must have!

Anonymous said...

Die.. kalian di jakarta yo? ko kaya di luar aj... he! btw die Sharjel skali2 kalo di photo suruh ekspresif domz.. pasti luchu.. hehehe...

ms. hunzipheartcore!

diana said...

nice couple!!!
I liked the photos he even has hearts in his eyes wow! :)

and the one of the shoes I really like them

besos

Eyeliah said...

Aww, I am so sorry you have to be apart.

Unknown said...

asiiik pacaraaaan..
seneng ya dikunjungi pacar..

ap4dite said...

so sweet both of u.. :)

Anonymous said...

sedihnya yah LDR. btw, cincinnya beli dimana kak? lucu bangedd

Blogging tips