photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Zipper Exposure

Leggings have been my very best friend for quite some time, especially at times when jeans seem to feel too heavy for my legs and skirts would require me to act lady-like in which I'm not good at most of the times....so yeah, leggings are the definite choice.

I've never really liked leggings with details though, such as ones with buttons on the ankle or laces on the ends, But, these LnA zipper leggings are without doubt totally different...they're a must have!!!! But why is it so expensiiiiveeee.....?? Aarrgghh....


10 comments:

Shes Dressing Up said...

Maybe try to DIY some of your own by sewing a zipper into a plain pair?! Mind you, I'm no good at sewing so I've no idea if it would work!!!

Anonymous said...

diana, i love your site and your style. definitely a fashion inspiration when i get dressed every morning. i should have asked this a few posts ago, but anyway- are those black knee-high gladiators from ebay comfortable?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, a lot of things are expensive. :( Maybe the zipper of the leggings is made of 24 karat gold?! :o Haha just kidding. :))

I agree with the other girl who commented. It's a DIY opportunity! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of tacking zips onto leggings

Rumi Neely said...

Ooh I want a pair in black!

Ane said...

Me like!

E. said...

i like these, too! i want a pair in black... and maybe royal blue... too bad they are so expensive!

Anonymous said...

I saw zipper leggings at top shop. the black one tho.

Anonymous said...

I love those leggings!!! omg I can't believe they are 110 it makes me so sad...

Anonymous said...

you know that is very exotic pict and viewer, and your style is georgeous, good luck my friends !!

Blogging tips