photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Friday, April 25, 2008

I Am Miss Selfridge (Not!)

If I must choose between Topshop and Miss Selfridge, without even thinking I can right away answer "Topshop!!". Although Miss Selfridge is as good, I do feel that their collection is somehow too girly for me...I would pick up a dress and say, "Nice...mmmm....", then put it back again hehehe. I've never had any pieces from Miss Selfridge, nor do I have the want to have any. Like the new dresses they have below...they're gorgeous, but they don't trigger the i-must-have-that feeling...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I like the girlieshness - I think I would inmediately wear the second dress.

Diana Rikasari said...

lol....well i do prefer the 2nd dress to the rest...:)

Mica said...

I always found topshop more affordable too, but I haven't been in the UK for years so I could be wrong.

Ariel said...

I love the bottom two.

Blogging tips