photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dear Elizabeth & James,

Thank youuuu!! Thank you for making my day...I am so so so so happy to see your new Fall'08 collection, and I'm loving it a lot!! :D

Tough meets girlie with a rock 'n roll touch... woaahhhh......

And yes, the prettified menswear are the best from all...

Cheers for the Olsens....:)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..the clothes are nice but I still think the line itself is a bit of overpriced tosh for what it is...

Anonymous said...

i love your blog, somehow your entries always cheer me up (: I have a secret love for the olsens too, they are too cool for words...

lee jones said...

soo cool.

Mica said...

wow, I love that pink dress on the platinum haired model...so beautiful :)

Blogging tips