photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bitter Sweet Office

I brought my camera today and took some pictures in the office hehe...it was quite easy to snap here and there as all of the bosses were out for a meeting hihihi....

The image below is my working desk...as you can see, there's my favorite M&M's candy jar and a Starbucks cup that holds some beautiful memories of me and my boy hehehhe....

And on top of the computer screen, is the slogan I always have to remember: MAKE YOUR CLIENTS HAPPY! Yayyy!!






16 comments:

Starry Eyed said...

Hey the ribbon makes the outfit super-cute. did u add it urself or is it attached to ur top??

Michelle said...

Your office style is so, so, so much more creative than anyone else I've seen!

Anonymous said...

oh, i really like your outfit! i tried out a satin bow, too!
nice blog!!!

Diana Rikasari said...

thank you....i added the bow by myself..used a long satin ribbon and tied it onto the collar of my top....:)

Wendy said...

You look so cute, love the bow!

Anonymous said...

die.. kok lu bisa berfoto2 ria di kantor siey??? wondering niey.. hehe.. minta di potoin by someone or what?? dasarr.. wizh i could do d same thing.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

ohya ada lagi.. bajunya stylish n peweeeee banget.. hehehehehe

Jello on Springs said...

aww you're too cute, and i've linked you too =D

Starry Eyed said...

love it. im so gonna try that diana. its really cute :)

terren said...

i love the bow! so feminine and cute.

Anonymous said...

hai Diana, like ur blog very much:)
ahaks, u hv 'blue cat' eh? i hv 'red cat'. hmm..maybe we can pair them later :) take care and enjoy ur working life! uhuks uhuks.

L.I.N said...

ive worn a bow using a satin sash before but mine just slips and never behaved!

Secretista said...

Your blog is so fabulous.

Eli said...

after teaching, I was able to get into the groove of fashionable business casual. then they just started letting me wear whatever I wanted basically, it was great. This looks good on you, and its still fun.

Diana Rikasari said...

hunz: iya, waktu itu semua boss lagi keluar jadi kantor rada sepi...jadinya bisa potret2an huehehhe....

cronic: hi hi..yeah i have that blue cat mini statue...but it's actually a property of the office hehehe....;p

Diana Rikasari said...

eleh: maybe you should tie it stronger! :D

Blogging tips