photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

No More Jobseeker

(Background image from here and here)

Yes, people. I finally got a job, something I like and have interest in. Funny fact; this means Sharjeel and I now work in the same company, with the same position. Unfortunately he's in KL while I'm located in Jakarta. Hope I get transfered to KL or the other way around hehehhe....

8 comments:

DwD said...

congrats yaa diana, semoga betah di tempat kerjanya ntar! oia, congrats too for being featured in Soul Tang's blog :D

Zornitsa said...

congratulations. What is the job?

Diana Rikasari said...

DwD: thanks banget yaa..amin amin semoga betah di tempat kerja yang baru :)

gosspiz: thank you...i'll be working as a Quantitative Research Executive in a marketing research & consulting firm...:)

Zornitsa said...

It sounds interesting. Good Luck

Lynn said...

Congrats! When I headed a department in my past life I engaged a lot of quali & quanti research - you guys help me a whole deal!

superumi said...

Congrats darling...semoga success in ur career and keep on blogging..coz i just found u :P

u know what, i have a diploma in Quantitative Sc. but now im pursuing in early childhood education.

love.

Wendy said...

Congrats on the newly acquired job!

Diana Rikasari said...

lynn: really?? well please wish me luck....:)

superumi: makasi banyak dear...:) emang suka gitu...gue bachelor in engineering, master in international business...eh kerjanya malah quantitatve research hehehehhe.....

Blogging tips