photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Golden Thread

"Friendship is the golden thread that ties the hearts of all hearts of all the world"...

- John Evelyn -

...and I add, no matter where you are in this world.

Last week just after our graduation, Tina, my friend from Sabah, came to Jakarta. Well the purpose was basically for her own personal vacation...but then, it did mean a lot to me to have a friend willing to visit my country and wanting to know about the life in Jakarta....thanks, Tina...:) I guess this is the beauty of friendship...it doesn't end the moment you are far away from each other, it instead is treasured in our hearts....I hope I can visit Sabah one day hihih....with Sharjeel too!! Hehehhe....

Tina, if you're reading this, I'm really sorry for not making it on Friday for it was heavily raining and flooding all over....anyways, I hope you had a wonderful trip and enjoyed all the moments you spent here....love you...:)

ps: She left some goodies for me in the hotel before she went back...picked them up this afternoon and found this very sweet note....hhmmm....:)

2 comments:

V oN toP said...

i love u too mis tengkorak!!! don't forget to come to sabah ;)

Anonymous said...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981

Blogging tips