photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tips of the Day

I'm banned from blogging and blogwalking!! Arrgghhh..the internet bill has arrived and dad wasn't pleased by the numbers....oh oh....I'm now only allowed to check my emails, but tell me people...how can I just abandon my blog like that?? Hihihi...I guess I'll just be more efficient in doing all the posts now...hhmm...

Btw, here are some stuffs I got to say today hehehhe....

1) The beauty of mix-&-matching colors can be achieved by revealing just the perfect amount of thin lines of colors created from wearing different lengths of clothes. It's an easy trick to make your main outfit a bit more interesting and detailed actually, and the more the merrier...:) Oh well, the hot weather in my country wouldn't allow me to wear more than 2 layers though...


2) Growing up doesn't mean that you have to throw away your childish-patterned socks...it's time to wear them again...yayyy!!! Btw, don't pair them with your sneakers cuz that'll make you seriously look like a kid...instead, wear them with your flats or heels....:)


Well well, just some ideas I had today hehehe...have a nice day everyone....;)

2 comments:

astried&benget said...

dee, love ur blog. jgn ga ngeblog lagi dong. i think u shud use firstmedia, they offer a good deal. ;)

ps: I'm not working there.. :D

Diana Rikasari said...

hehehhe..thanks a lot yaaaa....:)

Blogging tips