photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tinkling Pink

Back when I was a teenager, my i-am-not-a-girl-so-treat-me-like-a-boy mental state consciously rejected anything related to pink. I never wanted to appear girly even for a bit so black and white were always my option back then. Nowadays, it seems pretty awkward that pink has actually been my favorite color that brightens up my day. I don't see it in a "pink is for girls" view anymore but rather as a color that has multiplex attitudes. Depends on how you work your clothes, pink can appear from very feminine to very punk-ish. Whatever, why in the world am I talking about pink anyway hehehe....

7 comments:

semuasayanganna said...

shamekh pink lucu juga yaa..

Wendy said...

I love how well you can pull off an outfit entirely of one color! And I was in that state of mentality for the longest time, embarrassing enough I still might be. I like black and white above all colors though.

Diana Rikasari said...

Semuasayanganna: hehehe....iya kok lucu hehehe....

Wendy: ahh thank you so much. I do still like black and white a lot though...:)

Grace said...

i love the leggings- they add an extra pop. good job :)

Mary said...

wow, kudos for that hot pink!!!

Diana Rikasari said...

grace & mary: thanks a lot!! :)

dreamecho said...

i am so impressed! i love how you have different textures; i think that's what makes it work.

Blogging tips