photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Soon To Be My New Favorites

Yesterday I went fabric hunting at some cheap market and found these two that (I assume) would look gorgeous as skirts...

I'm planning to make a schoolboy blazer out of the pink one as well but we'll see how it goes...so excited! :)

Btw this is the schoolboy blazer from Topshop I'm gonna copy hehehhehe...

4 comments:

nadia said...

i love the topshop blazer.
and the fabric on the right, it's lovely!

ah, good luck w/ making that blazer :].

~*♥Kristen said...

Ooh the fabric looks amazing. I'm quite anxious to see how the blazer turns out!

Wendy said...

That blazer is so cool! Can't wait to see your finished DIY project!

Diana Rikasari said...

thanks!! Can't wait too...do wish me luck....:)

Blogging tips