photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My New Pink Mini Hat

About 2 weeks ago I bought a mini hat from Taissa Lada on Ebay, and today the product finally arrived in my hands....woohoooo.....I am in love hehe...

I'm planning to cut off the feathers a bit cuz it's dramatically too much though heheh..I dunno...should I??

(Background image from here)

PS: This mini hat is actually a (tremendously late) birthday gift from Intan hehe... she told me to pick something I like on Ebay and this hat was what I certainly wanted for my birthday hihihi.....thank you so much, lil' sis....love you so...:)

7 comments:

Soul Tanggg said...

leave the hat the way it is!!!!!
it's gorgeous!!

Wendy said...

I like the dress you combined it with! Congrats on the win!

Diana Rikasari said...

Thank you...I should just leave the feathers like that?? Hhmm....okay then...;p

nadia said...

ah, it's lovely.
you wore it well!

Anonymous said...

you're so tall and slender and pull this super cool dress off so very well I'm getting all jealous right now. awww..

Diana Rikasari said...

nadia: thank you sweetie...:)


the_kitten: lol...i'm actually not that tall...that's probably cuz of the heels im wearing...;p but thank you!!! :)

ineedmoredrama said...

keep the feathers on!!! i hope you didn't decide to cut it

Blogging tips