photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Saturday, January 5, 2008

House of Holland Mocks the Models

Funny it is to see models on the runway wearing shirts that scoff at other (top) models...lol....well it's a free country right??? Besides, it's a free publicity for them models heheh...I actually don't know whether this is new or not so I'm sorry if it's not hihihih...the One Trick Pony collection from House of Holland....

"I've got more than a handful for Naomi Campbell"...
..."My flies are undone, Lily Donaldson"

"You would if you could, Cindy Crawford"...
..."I'm a posser for Coco Rocha"

Other models mentioned: Kate Moss, Agyness Deyn, Linda Evangelista, and Rachel Alexander...see for yourself!! :)

No comments:

Blogging tips