photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Monday, December 17, 2007

Reporting Live from Senayan City heheheh...

What the....??? I spent 8 hours of blast in Senayan City again!!! Muahahah... for today, my time was solely dedicated to share joy with Intan and Tyaz...a mini Nottingham reunion I guess hehehe....

While waiting for Intan as she had some stuffs to sort out first, Tyaz and I just walked around the mall then spotted this cute Kid's Toilet..... aawwwww...so sweet hehehheh....

After Intan arrived, we all had lunch then went for....karaoke!!! Yayyy!! This was my best karaoke-time ever as we all just went crazy while singing hihih... the place was superb, and looks more like a club to me...


Hmmpphh....it's quite funny that we walked out the karaoke place exhausted and quiet...guess we ran out of energy after 2 hours of shouting and jumping hohoho....well well....girls girls girls....love ya my besties...:)

Now it's time for me to sleeeeeep...so goodnight everyone and say hello to this gigantic teddy bear....adios...:)


No comments:

Blogging tips