photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Cup of Love

It feels extremely weird not having any must-jobs to do or at least something to keep myself productive in some way...my days have been filled with sleeping and eating which I find very pathetic....I miss my uni life very much...I would wake up, get ready and just walk down the stairs to meet my friends then hit the malls using the train...hhmm...

Btw Sharjeel's back in Pakistan...and guess what?? He's getting a cow for Hari Raya Qurban which (he says, the cow) is also a temporary replacement of my being while we're far away from each other...tell me people, am I actually supposed to be happy being put in the same level as a cow..??

Anyway, take care smelly Sharjeel, I hope you enjoy your time back in your home country....you're the best.....:)

No comments:

Blogging tips