photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wayfarer Victim

Ever since I spotted the Olsen sisters and Kirsten Dunst wearing the yummy Rayban Wayfarer, and then came Vanessa Hudgens, I've always thought of having one, please. I just looove the look it gives, but yeah, Rayban ain't cheap huehehhehe.


Lucky me, today I went to Sungei Wang and found these fake Wayfarers... cheap, but looks very similar. I bought 2 directly huehehhe. If you see, one frame is glossy, and the other one is doff. I also purposely bought one with transparent lenses so I can wear them as those geeky glasses hehehhe. Hooray.


Btw I'm also in love with Rayban's Clubmaster sunglasses...hope I can find these someday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD DEED OF THE DAY...

http://www.asos.com/Asosman/Clubmaster-Sunglasses/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=258752&cid=4615&clr=Black&sh=0

Blogging tips