photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The H Word: Happy.

I am an incredibly happy person, not because my life is entirely perfect, but because I choose to live in happiness. I do find myself tired sometimes, as being happy requires a thoughtful vision to grasp the art of life. At these times, I ask myself, “Diana, are you sure you want to quit being happy?” I then answer myself, “If I refuse to live happy today, then I might just die in sadness”.

Whatever happens, do be positive about this life. No matter how sickening things can stumble upon you, or how hopeless you feel about your situation, do remember that life has never been simple, so just deal with it. Everything, has a way out. Think positive, be happy. No matter what.

No comments:

Blogging tips