photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Day in KL

Before heading back to Jakarta, my parents decided to at least have some final enjoyment by staying at a hotel in KL, meaning, we moved out from our lovely house in Damansara...hhmm...:( Well, today Sharjeel picked me up at the hotel, and there off we started a splendid day together with our dearest friends as well...

Our first stop, again, the Pavilion...and why is that so? That's because our hotel is located exactly next to the Pavilion hihihi...lucky me...:) There, we met up with Sany and accompanied him for lunch at Yo! Sushi House (Sharjeel and I had lunch already just before he came heheh)...according to Sany, the food there was really good, as in, very authentic....

After lunch, we then had ice cream heheh..yum yum. While eating, I was curious on the fruits they put as the shop's decoration..I wondered...are they real?? Kinda stupid I know, but it was quite tricky...turns out, they're fake!! Heheh...seriously, they look real to me..

After Pavilion, we headed to Sungei Wang to meet up with Hans and Rio...guess what?? Sharjeel and I went for roller skating muaahahhaha...the rest chose not to join and played cards instead hihihi....


Well, that was quite the day...a nice enjoying day...had some chicken hainan rice for dinner then went back to the hotel....love ya my friends...love you the most Sharjeel..thank you...:)

1 comment:

rotkappchen said...

hello there dear diana :)
may i ask u something?
may i know where is roller skating place?

Blogging tips