photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Friday, November 9, 2007

Another Quirky Louis Vuitton Bag

Presenting, from the Spring 2008 collection, the Louis Vuitton Colorblock Monogram bag...


Hhhm...hard to give an opinion for this one...would say that this bag is.... cute...but mad...but cute...but not quite wearable for people in general I guess.....here are some more from the collection...


Focusing our discussion on the bags, I have to say that I LOVE the new vibe hehehhe... the colors, the shapes...I think it's a symbol of refreshment to Louis Vuitton's all-time-classic statement in which the bags are usually designed to go with any outfits and suit all types of people....once in a while brands SHOULD do this...you know, to break the boredom after quite some time....


(Images from FabSugar.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really good stuff on designer bag. I like to have louis
vuitton bag
because this brand offers a unique style and attractive designs within my pocket amount.

Blogging tips