photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Embraced by Braces

Braces are supposedly for men, and kids. But nowadays..who cares about those old-days perception? I think they look very cute on women, and I’m planning to wear it someday along with a bow tie hueehehhehe….Anyways, inspired by Intan, I finally settled on to buy myself one from Topman… yaaaayyyy….:)

I initially wanted to go for black just like Intan’s here…


But after seeing the variety of options they have…I finally opted for this one:


I was so excited to wear mine, so here I am sporting my new braces huehehhehehe…..


(Fyi, Topshop and Topman are now on their mid season sale, and it’s really exciting cuz their giving big discounts…my braces were RM6319... yeehaaaaaa!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought u were talking about braces for the teeth hahahaha!when u wrote that braces are not only for men, i'm like ,'ok,we're not talking about teeth braces here!' =P

Blogging tips