photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Monday, May 28, 2007

I Just Can't Get Enough Of These

Okaay...uummm...OH MY GOOOOODDD!!! About a year ago...I saw these superb cool bracelets in 707 Kemang and ever since then my mind kept on thinking about em..they are just soooo awesome that i extremely wud love for someone to buy it for me since I myself can't afford it...(uumm Sharjeel...r u in any chance getting this clue? hehehe..)...so what's the buzz about...well, i was (like usual) browsing here and there...and yep!! I found the original website of the brand and seriously i was looking at the stuffs by not even breathing and with my mouth opened muahahahha....i know i know...it's just a..well, it's just a "stuff"..duuhh...but i can't help it...i just LOVE em...here are my quirky favs from Tatty Devine's...


The volume knob brooches...in multi colors..
The plectrum triple necklace and bracelet...oooohhh guitar girls wud go gaga on these...and i am definitely in that crowd huhuhuhuhu....


The record charm bracelet...
The love and hate fist studs...
Lastly, the screaming-so-loud necklace...hah....what to do..these all are just wishlists....
Somebody take me to London please....

1 comment:

shelly alicia said...

kak dii... kalo wishlist yang ini belom terkabul, di indo udah ada olshop yang bisa bikin kayak gini ;D
aku pernah beli tulisan "argh" dlm bentuk cincin.. wah baru tau kalo ini produknya London.. makasih infonya yah kak hihi

cek www.facebook.com/Adorableprojects
kak di mungkin masih mau cari barangnya :)

Blogging tips